2012年12月10日星期一

Facebook is very excited

The adventure flies a car on the high-speed road.
"Cai Zheng Zheng Qi Qi De Hao!Xi Xi,google, I must adapt to your new name, husband, elder brother Hao, H'm, call elder brother Hao warmer, and then seem to be atmosphere, elder brother Hao, where do we live tonight?"She asks a way.
"Tonight son, our living is helping south, the sky is black before should be able to arrive to help south, how, feel to still go by the car that I drive, compare do a big bus comfortable?"I stretch hand to take out smoke, song Zhe really the knowing mutually lighted fire for me, oneself also ordered a smoke, I opened the car windows of both sides all, the early autumn cool breeze blows to come in, let afternoon of exhausted a sweep but light.
"Certainly compare a rose bus to be good friends with a lot, have no so many eyes of sex maniacs to stare at I see, Xi Xi, is elder brother Hao really so good-looking, does your male's Zha so love to see me?"The song Zhe emits unsophisticated past make an innocent form to ask a way.
"You are good-looking!Went?"I stretched hand in her face to knead 1.Drive to run long distance, side sitting the beauty is still true quite good, don't feel to trap at all, say to smile all the way, soon the sky is near evening.
I see write in a piece of and popular son of wayside:Help south, 100 kilometers.Front export, 10 kilometers.
"Baby's son, we arrived and also had an hour enter benefit south city."I open car toward the benefit of the high-speed road south export and write on right against the face a publicity card:Welcome you to the spring city!
"Why to call spring city?"The song Zhe curiously asks a way.
"This city is set up underground spring top, is all spring eye everywhere in city, every family spring, door door weeping willow, say of be benefit the south is all spring everywhere in city, ha ha, some exaggeration, but still the spring here the eye is really a lot of."In fact I didn't also come to help south and just once saw introduction and said help the layout of southern old street rely on more flying to of spring, although slightly seem to be at will to spread in disorder, also many spiritual influence for winding around.
From the pearl spring and Wang Fu Chi son Yi Li since then of the spring remit into brook and song water station street mutually according to concomitant, Be being the old house of red green brick tile and being the pure spring that calmly flows through, surface wave light the Lin Lin and green Zao in water float to shake, water side the willow is clinging.Facing the street the somebody else washes rice, does laundry here and make old street old in deeply vitality, quiet medium show animation.The pure spring is in hospital inside, street, end of alley everywhere it is thus clear that.They after one year not interest, shallow sing to sing low in the life of all families, made to help south, this northern thou city to own some Chiang-Nan water countries of clearly beautiful charmingly feminine ……
I speak these to the song Zhe to listen to, she right away contained good will towards helping south city.The car led toll station and then far and far see a benefit within the cope of night south.I drive car to find out to hand over Jing all the way and finally find out a five-star hotel, the Suo is thin silver especially hotel, this is the hotel that a furniture has heavy French romantic feeling, a luxurious big bed building price after selling at a discount is 1,000 dollars.
Arrive at room, the song Zhe no time for waiting ground takes a shower, she is one loving very much is clean of miss.I then sat on the sofa to order smoke and drank a cola rest, drive the car of noon and really felt very tired.
My maritime affairs satellite the telephone rang, is what soup mountain beats come."Four elder brothers, we all scavenger now the Meng Pa of Burma second town, we just arrive, connected down for a month we will train here, four elder brothers, occupy directly make my satellite telephone call, here desolate village, comparing with us has to fall behind for 50 years, however here the mountain Gao Lin Mi, river valley maneuver, everywhere all right and wrong method armed, drug lord, visit a shot brigade, clan tribe and bandit to flow a people, we finally can release hand and foot to greatly do a !"
I hesitate a way:"To isn't very dangerous so?"
"Ha ha, have no matter four elder brothers, one of my old war ally works for the government soldier here, he has a mountain Zhai in the Mekong valley, we are his to move the facial expression of brigade to appear, help government the soldier annihilate here illegally armed, we can also earn to a considerable commission, four elder brothers, you also come over, we battle together and definitely stimulate very much!"The voice of soup mountain is very excited.
I smile to say:"Like, you attention safety, I do some matter to the northeast now, finished I remitted to match with you in the past!"
Just let go of a telephone, but discovered song Zhe a made a sound a ground of station at my after death.The carpet here is very thick, plus her barefoot Ya, walk some voice to also have no.
"Husband, you give who make a phone call?"She wipes very bare good-looking captivating body to ask a way with the towel,cnn.
"One of my brothers, ha ha, do you wash?"I Yang beginning, the song Zhe is from the sofa behind Fu body down hug my Bo neck to say:"But I listen to you say it's very dangerous, want to pass by to remit to match with them after also being finished?Do you want to leave me to seek your brotherses?"
I stretch hand to hand on her smooth arm to say:"I can't leave yours, didn't be blind to think, we had already together bound, like, you Xie meeting son, I wash and wait to descend me to take you to go out to eat big steamed stuffed bun in Shandong!"
On the second day, we and then at help south foolish a day, went to the spring of Bao Tu and greatly clear lake, on the third day in early morning we again set out.
All the way after Tienjin, Qinhuangdao, brocade state, took a rest for two days again at Chen Yang, immediately after was provincial capital city in Jilin province long spring.We stay at a four star class hotels in hotel Kuala Lumpur, though is four star class hotel, but the building price isn't expensive, I wanted a luxurious guest room only 580 dollars a day.
I stop car in the parking lot well, will spare box of open, carry a big canvas pack down.Is song Zhe's curiously asking me this what?I mysteriously say:"Good thing goes up to let you see again under etc.!"
The guest room that arrives at the 20th floors, I lock door to take out to call a sub- test well and first the scanner is in the room careful scanning, don't discover any supervision equipments, this just would heavily bear sport canvas pack to put to open on the tea side-table, the song Zhe stretches a head a see surprised Be getting more foolish!





The 12th flood and field fights chapter 209 especially accident
Renew time:2010-12-114:49:17 chapter word numbers:2580


Chapter 209 accident (Everyone in person kiss consumedly, threw the monthly ticket to the another book 《is black to help 》, 《 black help 》 monthly ticket of An to rise, this place add more, your monthly ticket is the power that we renew!Snow wolf thanks politely!!!)
I stretch hand from in took out and come two fold 56 type tommy guns of butt end, lightly put in the tea side-table, and then take out four full Cangs to play box.The facial expression of the song Zhe changed and asked a way:"We is this all the way spare box of and then have been putting these things?"
I smile a point to nod a way:"Still have this, we all the way sit on the powder magazine, this be why I drive not that quick reason."I am very careful to take out ten hand thunders, ten adsorb type remote control bomb of ten cm squareses most below, a remote control of cellular phone size, the number key of top is to the serial number that should wear bomb,Facebook.
The song Zhe pickeds up a to say tommy gun:"This kind of gun I once beat, elder brother Hao, this is you especially idea preparation of?"
I say:"BE, these all prepare for the police station that hurts you of, is a long spring here, leave Jilin City only has for an hour of car distance, tonight son we take a rest first bottom, tomorrow tee off to rent car to trample a point in Jilin City."
I lay by weapons all and open the safe-deposit box of room, this kind of luxurious buildings all have the safe-deposit box of one meter square, 56 type tommy guns fold length in butt end to only have 900 millimeters, also not arrive one meter long, at the right moment can put into, I put into shell thunder tower also, stayed a to put CZ83 under the pillow.
The song Zhe sits on the sofa to silently looking at me to tidy up these homicidal weapons and sighs tone and ordered smoke to say:"Husband, I have a little afraid, I afraid they recognize I ……"
I come over here to sit to nearby say at her:"I tomorrow morning make up for you and wait to descend us to go out to buy two false hair sets, you take false hair and put on the sun mirror again, the mouth turns a little bit big, recognize for the nobody come out you."
"Can this is all right?"The song Zhe still keeps hasing some in the minds to have no bottom son.
"You Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论