2012年12月2日星期日

Beats By Dre Holiday Gift Free shipping day green Monday ortunity to seek wit

F BE"!
"You the prestige of that silver month devil, on the strange force mainland, but the everyone respect of the strongest of pronoun, I can become the teacher's student, don't know to is several lucks that the generation sons fix, if the words spread perhaps will make people envy to die!"
Second moxa self-ridicule way:"Where what the prestige of the strongest, say the bad reputation that be used for frightenning a kid still about!"
The Ge is made an effort of shake head a way:"Not!Teacher dint Ao once says as well, in addition to the silver month devil, there are also the names of mercy saints for livinging a Buddha of the ten thousand another a, don't know how much person re- acquire a freshman in your under charge, you that kind of the heart of the mercy is the best proof, Kai once said as well especially, you are in fact a great hero of poisonous hand Buddha heart!"
The second 芠 is raised head and see hope the top of tent, actually then have no focal distance in the eye, mumbling way:"Hero?I don't match this words!Who can tell me, I put forward to come of, will resisting the result of outside star race be how?Mankind up to now still does the beard pay for it for old-world fault, continuing?
"The Ge is a teacher have never said with you to is the purpose of teacher, but today, can say a words with you for teacher, regardless for the starting point of teacher is well is bad, wait for for the teacher of is all one Xing breeze blood rain, a from personally bring about, use an innumerable to living to work properly for teacher, endless flesh and blood constitute of sea of blood crazy Tao, and you are also for the teacher plan medium living to work properly and flesh and blood, so, is your also thinking for the teacher a hero?"
Lower the head to looking at Ge, in the second 芠 light tone, deeply wear a to put on to can not say it of disconsolate, speak slowly.
Ge Leng Leng, immediately exhibition Yan a say with smile:"Teacher, ignores outsider how say you, you are the teacher in my heart, the person whom I respect most , also the only hero in my heart, I am all anyway your student."
Way immediately and soft-voiced:"May be the student still controls to the language of person's clan of not enough good, I don't know how to express a gratitude it's just good to the teacher!"
Don't notice strange vision of second 芠 , the Ge style style talked a way:"In fact at previous, the teacher Gu ever and secretly deceived a teacher and told my teacher why you would arrive at here, and wanted the reason that I unify the whole mainland night month.
"Although say, I a little bit can not imagine originally we the saint clan isn't the living creature of this star, and unexpectedly have us now that mother star of the compatriot come over and want to pick us up to return to and also need to exterminate mankind.
"However, say with my position, although at here living of very hardships, I was after all born on this earth, grow up, really make me return to a that so-called female star, in fact I also not is really think of, after all I have already been used to here, also orientation in the day here, I think that I not too would like to return to.
"Besides according to night month what teacher Gu says, the fault of teacher your mankind, in fact committed once upon a time and wanted a teacher now, you are again the faults of several thousand year agos and pay for it, say the true, I also feel have a little not that fair!
"So the teacher trusts, I will definitely reach your request of teacher hard of, I ain't only to want let my clansmens don't want to become a teacher, you resist the resistance of outside star race, and if can of words, I will definitely persuade my clansmen to help a teacher when the time comes!
"Even if can of words, I also hope to persuade us those mother star of clansmen, they don't want again difficult you!
"!I seem to have a little from overestimate own ability,Beats By Dre Holiday Gift Free shipping day green Monday, but the teacher could say with you, this really was the expectation in my heart, I woulded like to use is you of the honor of pupil to swear, even if is when the time comes, I can't persuade my clansmen, I would like to also fight shoulder to shoulder with teacher together!"
The second 芠 is again a regrets, the shoulder that excitedly clapped to clap Ge again, see, he really receives a good pupil and good student by himself, owns such a pupil and also is regarded as his luck!
The teacher and pupil a pair is respectively silent a long time, second 芠 this just again way:"Calculate, don't talk these make a heavy affair of public feeling, Ge, I ask you, for the whole mainland, you are in mind to have an outline now of viewpoint?"
The Ge slightly takes to unable to decidely nod a way:"Recent Kai especially heel dint Ao they said a lot to me, also taught me a lot of, I also have heel class the company once measured, basic still have a concept at!Does the teacher want to listen to my viewpoint?"
The second 芠 shakes, a say with smile:"Remember for the teacher to once once say with you, I didn't want a puppet that was named pupil and accepted you as Tu to surely have my selfishness, but I even hoped of is one day, you can make me stand chest, loudly of say to the owner, I the silver month devil is the teacher of your Ge, not see you, somebody else will say Ge, you are my pupil of the silver month devil, if you really can make this, just really not Kui I accept you as Tu!
Is stuffy so, compare with you everything Zheng beg my opinion but speech, I even hope to see Ge, you can have my own definite view, there is own principle, not a yes-man that everything attracts me.
"So, is although the teacher settled for you a such an almost impossible target, truely carry out of still depend yourself,Beats By Dre Holiday Gift, otherwise is teacher still not equal to oneself come, so from now on you may well with to for the teacher put forward to request to help,is not what all thingses all need to be listenned to for the teacher.
"Is a teacher at the same time, for your conduct and actions will help, but can't take into to interfere with as well.
"Certainly, if you need help what difficulty, or what question think the words of impassability, so I am still very happy that you can put forward to discuss together with me, after all I am your teacher, helping the student is exactly the teacher's responsibility, and this leaves no room for doubt!"
The Ge is really stunned speechless, although he is consistent to respect a second moxa is his teacher, also realized second 芠 to bring him great power and hope, is 1 can't because he is an evil clansmen, but have bias his seldom good teacher, he has never thoughted of, the originally second moxa will have expectation like this to him.
Momentary, Ge feels the one in heart is very hot, the but again doesn't know how to express his infuriation that words bring of a second 芠 this time.
The second 芠 claps the arm way of Ge:"Ha ha, however want to attain these, you still need to accumulate your own real strenght more and hard, after all here in the world, the real strenght represents everything and wants to carry out any ideal no matter, there are no the words of enough real strenght, all of everythings are empty talks!"
Ge affirmation orders, this at he this saint clan mainland grow up of saint clansmen, absolutely realize very deep of, he has an individual like this to recognize, so then he can can bear with the terrible molestation of that like and hellish sort of dint Ao to train, because he knows, the training in nowadays is more assiduous, represent him in the future can go forward of step, can across more bigly more far!
Lightly stretch out a hand, the second 芠 tooks a look his/her own lines of the palm, sudden way:"In fact, I also just thinking opportunity to seek with you say for a while, I may take others to leave this mainland.
"Connect down,http://www.headphonest.com, everything is seeing your own skill, controling the day that you want!"
Hear a second moxa suddenly come out this words, the Ge really is frightenned, had a little to stammerly ask a way:Not teacher, you ……what do you say?Do you want to leave this mainland?How can?"
Second 芠 wry smile way:"I also have never thought, originally still want to help you, until establishment certain of foundation come, just leave of, however have never thought meeting because a temporary affair, but have to leave here."
Although feel shocking because of the words of second moxa, a Ge is still a difficult Yan heart in of curious, ask a way:An old Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论