2012年12月3日星期一

beats by dre uk ao saidto ……sorry!

Way!"
What huge strength east soon arrived to Chen Jia Yao's office, however didn't thought of BE, Chen Jia Yao just and gold Ling the Ling is together.
The gold Ling Ling sees a huge strength east, immediately lowly head, station start to take leave:"Precious jade elder sister Yao, I walked first!"When she walks to the huge strength east nearby, the very low voice said 1:"I tell the precious jade elder sister Yao your affairs were all!"
"Why?"
"I think that she has right to know, I also think, you should make the other people know true facts, don't have any misunderstanding to you."Jin Ling Ling says, head don't return as well of walk.
Due east after, the company's gold Ling Ling made a telephone call for Lyu Jing:"Execuse me, elder sister!"
Asking of Lyu Jing oddness:"What do you say?"
"Huge strength the east and Chen Jia Yao is a childhood friends, but Chen Jia Yao don't understand huge strength east the affairs abroad, have very deep misunderstanding to him.But at just, I told Chen Jia Yao all of these matters."Silently a short moment, the gold Ling Ling continues to say:"Elder sister, I know that you like a huge strength very much east, but if because misunderstand, huge strength the east choose you, I think to Chen Jia Yao is unfair of.Is more important, I believe the elder sister's magic power, you should let huge strength east to pursue you on your own initiative."
Lyu Jing is silent a long time, just ordered to nod, speak slowly:"You do rightly!"
"There is also an affair, the huge strength east wants M country, because have a very dangerous affair, wait for him doing."
"Could you not go?"
"Not ability, because he can never give up his own responsibility."
Huge strength east really don't know this time dialogue, toward sad Chen Jia Yao to frighten into inaction face to face at this time.
"I ……."The huge strength east doesn't know to say what, just finally vomited this word.
"Why don't you tell me?"
"I hope that you can share some better affairs, not a not so good recollection."
Hesitated for a long time, Chen Jia Yao said"to ……sorry!"
"Why sorry?"
"Because I misunderstood you!"
"Do you still need to thank you, after all didn't am into me really duck!"The huge strength east smiled to smile and tried to let atmosphere to easily get up.
"You ……" Chen Jia Yao trails a long sound and in a soft voice asks:"Really want to go to a M country?"
"I have to go!"
"Ling Ling says that you want there to kill a person, who is this person ?"
"You aren't asking!"For the sake of protection nearby of person, make them not draw in to come in, huge strength the east have never had say that oneself wants to kill of is the presidential candidate of M country, even always all very know gold Ling none of Ling of oneself's affair know.
"Why to must go!"Chen Jia Yao says, deeply pendency head.
"Someone grasped quite a few brothers and threatenned me to do like this ……."Deeply absorbed an one breath, the huge strength east spoke slowly:"The mercenary soldier rules requests that no matter when it is can not give up own brothers."
"Can you were to employ a soldier!"Chen Jia Yao suddenly raised voice and very excitedly said:"Let that what mercenary soldier the rules see the ghost going!"
"This not only is only the problem of rules, but also is the feelings and recollection that I can not cut off, I can not helplessly looking at the brotherses to die."
Chen Jia Yao raises head and summons up courage to ask:"But ……but how do I do?You just came back, wanted to leave again!"
Huge strength the face of the east is also getting reder, soft-voiced answer:"I don't want to leave as well ……"
"That doesn't want to walk ……"
If the huge strength east intended Chen Jia Yao and heavily say:"In fact, I think to return to is also a good matter, can stand up to own recollection."
Chen Jia Yao doesn't understand very much to this sentence:"Face recollection?"
"Yes!My detection after return to country, oneself has never fulfill a wishly been like a common run of people so, but always the life is in the middle of recalling.That recollection left many things that didn't end, so I think and probably need to do understand to the past life now."
Chen Jia Yao is helpless of shook to shake head, ask:"Why can you not get away from this recollection?"
Huge strength east the wry smile is 1, answered:"Is impossible, this recollection has already become me vital of a part.Because this to my such a young men, that recollection is too heavy, I just 20 successful in career ages, but experienced many people can not meet from cradle to the grave of affair.Also because, need to clear up some affairs ……"
Chen Jia Yao quickly asks:"What kind of matter?"
When the huge strength east wants to do a common run of people,beats by dre uk, stubbornly believe own parents really is die in an accident.But be not worthy to time of returning to the M country not, he but facing of choice braveness in the past, particularly was the Yi regiment that the parents' dead leaves.But these affair, he equally doesn't wish to tell Chen Jia Yao.
The huge strength east answered:"Wait I to come back of after, tell again everything all you,cheap beats by dre!"
"Not!I will know now!"Chen Jia Yao tightly stares at a huge strength east, positively brush-off way.
"You are to think that I return not, just be eager to knowing?"The huge strength east smiled to smile and answered:"You don't understand me and otherwise know, I am second to none!"
"I ignore you have much excellent, I want you to leave and stay ……" Chen Jia Yao hesitated for a while and still kept speaking the words of in the mind:"Stay by me!"
"I also hope to leave, but we live in this in the world and all have the responsibility to belong to oneself, not ability consideration oneself."
"You consider your brotherses and consider your responsibility, but consideration I?"Chen Jia Yao just finished saying this sentence is stunned speechless, huge strength the east Be silly to silly sit over there, equally doing not know should say what.
Led for a long time, the huge strength east said:"I not at of this period of time, the affair of fund company carte blanche you were responsible for!"
"Really need to walk ……" the very low voice of Chen Jia Yao asks.
The huge strength east didn't answer and tooked a look form to say:"There are no other affairs, I took leave!"Say, huge strength east the station started to leave.Walk time for doorway, the huge strength east turns head to took a look foolish sit Chen Jia Yao over there,beats by dre solo, added 1:"Wait me, I will definitely come back!"
The huge strength east returns to the time of home, two girls are like usually one each each busy.The huge strength east found out Lin Pei Wen first and told her:"I want to leave a period of time!"
"!"Lin Pei Wen eats fillet, asking of lazy ocean ocean:"When come back?"
"Do not know ……."The huge strength east shook to shake head.
Huge strength the tone of the east how much some strange, draw Lin Pei Wen's attention.She sat to keep body and let go of the snack in the hand, the positive color asked a way:"What's the matter with you?"
"I …….Have no how, like very much!"
"Do you want to go where?Is dry what?"
"I want M country, do a very dangerous affair!"
If a same words come from the other people's, Lin Pei Wen probably will feel very funny, but for huge strength eastern, but she believes deeply to doubt not.She quickly asks:"Are you exactly going to do what matter?"
"Play a joke on you!"The huge strength east smiled to smile and answered:"I not at of this period of time, you are good friends with to watch the house for me so much, forbid to humiliate a breeze graceful fine, forbid to literally damage thing, forbid to open a black secret society argument, forbid to make party ……"
Is so-called to let"very good-looking house" of Lin Pei Wen, being huge strength the east is strong to this to stay don't walk of tenant of helpless.A heap of of behind requests that is huge strength the east really about to speak.
Lin Pei Wen as if deep in thought of looking at a huge strength east, no longer say what.
The huge strength east crumpled to crumple the Gu Gu calls of belly, say to her:"You continue, should why and why, I eat some thing!"
Lin Pei Wen still keeps saiding nothing, is just light of should 1.
The huge strength east tooks a look Lin Pei Wen Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论