2012年10月25日星期四

beats by dre solo ooking at teacher an

The existence of this in this world is already his happiness.
"Is a like over you and still at like you of woman, the man that I don't hope that I likes always says this kind of amphibology words ……Kevin, you have been thus excellent, don't say to me, on happiness of the life, but you are low standard." The Jessica Everett milli- very goodly says.
Was shallow wild to soar to smile to smile:"Jessica, do you hope that I told you now, have I ever wanted to choose you?I can't say like this.If this to an I ever and very had too unfair the opposite sex of good will …… say to me, say repair to you with it now, rather know that you lead now luckily the unhappiness will be more meaningful."
He at this time not from think, that time, he of so don't accept Jessica Everett, in addition to thousand Huis to he really is too like outside, probably return because of, he far and far didn't attain the situation of advantage that can make him take no cognizance thousand Huis to him to liking of Jessica Everett ……but if that time, having already appeared 1 can make his Peng however move of opposite sex?His life is be not isn't this appearance now?
He sees toward thousand leaves, thousand leaves are positive at this time as if deep in thought the ground looking at him and Jessica Everett.He knows her learning efficiency is very strong, but sometimes and very difficult become curved ……he thinks, at he and Jessica Everett body up, what can she learn?
He at the age of 20 , thousand leaves in Tokyo, also be just a 13-year-old country's one my daughter living ……not know how of, this mind suddenly brushed past his brain.He not from inwardly wry smile, in mind say to oneself, shallow wild soar, your entertain foolish ideas what?―― You have already led that kind of emotion to lead more rational age.
"If I lead now unhappiness?" Jessica Everett asks.
"That makes oneself happy hard."Is shallow wild to soar to looking at her, " you must make me feel, I gave you up, is very worth regret of a matter;But you weren't elected as by me, a very lucky matter ……still have, you didn't marry me, absolutely can than marry me to live more happily.―― Jessica, on this matter, you must think like this."
He by himself certainly the heart know the belly is clear, he says like this at this time, since is say let Jessica Everett listen to, also is saying to let thousand leaves listen to.Thousand dull leaves of―― , can listen to come out?
Thousand leaves listen to their dialogues, intention leave without a word to many farmland letters at that time, she suddenly had a kind of all new realization at this time:He doesn't hope that she has been entwining things of the past in, he hopes that she lets go of him, beginning newness of, have no his life ……so, he silently leaves express of cold inside, in fact also included love.
He is to once love hers, right, he is to once love hers ……
Is also say, she is from he there also not is a have no income ……is also say, the matter arrives at present, she should be able to thoroughly forgive him.Under the name loved, also have what is can not forgive?
Can she can really thoroughly forgive him?He surely has the life to turn round to step out her, the right that turn head not any further ……or, he surely has the right to don't choose her, but to her, ignore he had to once love her, he exactly still kept leaving her, he exactly still has never chosen she ……back 10,000 to say, he should ast least also also give her the opportunity of a choice before turning round to go away ……can he have no.This isn't injury?―― This certainly still keeps hurting.
Always chapter 140

(140)
"Thousand Ms. leaves, what person did you have to once like?Should have?" Jessica Everett asks.
"Is really certain ……once liked a senior high school that the ages studied a more severe boy than me, however, finish reading Gao Er went to the United States;Once liked to border on school as well of a than my small 1-year-old boy, the result was dumped by him ……looking at teacher and Prof now. Everett, I suddenly had to understand at 1:00."
"BE?Before, I once liked as well an also blew than my little boy ……"Jessica Everett smiled, " had never thought we still have alike career, no wonder that at the sight of thousand Ms. leaves, I felt to have meet of minds."
"I am also."Thousand leaves certainly also really like this passionate and generous British girl, she looking at Jessica of smiling face glitter Everett and wishes, did oneself arrive at the age of 28, will can't can be also similar to her and seem to be since does the self-confidence include magic power again?
"What were you understand?Understand many farmlands to believe at the beginning is also like yours?"It is shallow wild to soar to suddenly ask.
"Not only is only this ……" thousand leaves shook to shake head, "I think and since have been already passed by, should forget him, then, look for to belong to own happiness.Thus, to me, to he good ……Prof. Everett, you are to think like this of?"
"Not, you are more more understand than me ……thousand Ms. leaves, do you know?From know that Kevin is married to start that day, I am evilly expecting he divorces earlierly, with as for,beats by dre solo, when we write to each other online each time I the first words will ask him:'Kevin, did you divorce?'And, I have never thought, he that in addition to the beauty is gentle and soft to get in a great mess wife is that this in this world is the most suitable to match his woman.Certainly, I think, this in this world should can't have the second women can be like her to love Kevin so ……in New York, I once saw her once, at see her that in less than ten minutes inside, her vision stayed around for Kevin body up ……I think, was really too terrible at that time, incredibly someone can love another person to this kind of situation, so, if I am Kevin, will definitely move as well.―― Besides, they haven't divorced as well till now."
Thousand leaves are tiny tiny a smile:"I also once hoped that the person whom I liked could say if I wants to listen to, I once hoped like this as well of ……only, he is a very stubborn person, I think, I this whole life should be getting outer of hearing."
"So, you are still that oneself set out to look for happy.Oneself of ―― found out happy, compare what all strong."It is shallow wild to soar to say.
Jessica Everett wry smile for a while:"Oneself sets out to look for happy ……Kevin, you really talk sitting down a not afraid waist of words painful ……if really have so easily, will I still cast covetous eyes on ground to stare at you till now?"
Being shallow wild to soar is silent a short moment:"I certainly know this it's very difficult ……but Jessica, you feel, on top of that, do we have a better choice?"
"Seem to have no." Everett of Jessica is some to frustratedly say.However, she soon then invigorated, "in fact I have been all aming seeking and just haven't found out.The ―― is thousand Ms. leaves, you also make great effort together."
Thousand leaf Zhengs for a while, immediately the favour ordered to nod:"BE."However, frankly speaking, although comparing Jessica Everett is small 7 years old, she also knows, this really isn't an easy matter, otherwise, Jessica Everett also can't till now still a Gu the body is one person.
The dining completes, Jessica Everett and shallow wild soared to send back thousand leaves to a star of the street area of wild house.
Thousand leaves after getting off, shallow wild soar to say to her at the window way:"Thousand leaves, your younger brother's business, having news me will notify you."
"Okay.― Teacher ― , bother you."Thousand leaves smiled to order to nod, she saw Everett toward Jessica that sits on the driver's, " Prof. Everett, thank you the hospitality this noon."
"Nothing important.Your Japanese was too many gifts to count.The ―― is thousand Ms. leaves, I always feel, we hereafter also meet again, hope by that time, how can't you also don't recall who I am." Jessica Everett says with smile.
"How Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论