2012年10月23日星期二

Beats by Dr Dre studio police very angry

An among those are still police-womans, from the crowd in press in come after, loudly way:"What is the row?BE who report to the police?"
"It is me."I smiled for a while and walked to come forward an one step and just had been carrying on the back at after death hand in bright a cellular phone.
H'm, there is difficulty, seek a police.I now but standard of law-abiding people ……H'm, at least in the domestic is such.
That is allied to defend facial expression and then can hardly see, flank of those allied defend to also all have some to frighten into inaction.Two polices saw one eye each other.Again took a look that allied defend head of group, not from must knit the brows.That male police seems the temper is suddenly and violently some, stared allied defend headman one eye:"Allow two, what ghost do you make?"
The call to allow two of allied defend headman immediately short a , the flame of anger also all had no and accompanied to say with smile:"Have no!This a few guys think a violent anti- method!They fought to harm a person here, I wanted to take them to return to, but you see, he just still pushed me an and head."
"Who say that we fought!"Always at I after death of the Yan Di suddenly spoke up 1:"Was this several individuals to want to steal our purse and be discovered by us, also want to fight with weapons to harm a person."
Originally she has been hiding at me after death, suddenly spoke up at the moment a , the nature is to suggest at my ground under.However her a so beautiful and weak female kid suddenly speaks up, nature can win many people ground trust.
Yes, who have no the matter take a this beautiful Jiao weakly seem blossom of similar of does the girl go shopping to look for person to fight?
Two polices are understand persons, since all recognize this allows two and so can't not know, either to the his behaving.That policewoman saw my one eye more, wrinkly eyebrow way:"Like, have what problem, return to with us a , say clear Be free, now so many people get hurt on the ground, you always want to return to 1 with us."Finish saying, she looking at those people of grounds, a bit shocked.
There are still several individuals doing not climb on the ground ……although I have already wanted hammer son and made moves to weigh too much, hammer son this is green and make moves, again he sees, as long as don't beat the physically disabled to the person even if was "light", talked till now as a result, there are still several personal along whiles all canning not getting up from lying position on the ground.
These two polices should aren't all bad person, at least I from they to the allow two of not cold not hot, even and the rise took the attitude that a silk disgusts top can see out.But I still refused their ground request:"Is sorry, I have no time return to with you, is what I make a phone call to report to the police, because I am been irrational strong line of to detain by these persons who are dressed in uniform here, please ask him is a police?They have power to detain we?I just don't think with them since the conflict just.Since two polices came, so I think I still occupy and walked first."
This words come out, two polices could not help changing countenance as well!That policewoman peeped out a kind of"stubborn" facial expression more, in her eyes, their action should be helped me a .Change into them to come to enforce the law, affirmation compare that to allow two to want fair much.But do I incredibly dare to refuse a police?
"You open what fun!"Policewoman Nu way:"You ……"
I don't wait she to finish saying, very at will of took out passport from the bosom, let her see one eye.
"Are you a foreigner?"The policewoman knits the brows, flank of male police's facial expression Be also a bit difficult to see.
"Not.I am Chinese."I light way:"Just I obtained foreign passport just now.I miss my ground meaning you should understand.I not is shows and puts with the foreign passport what, just if I am a common local common people and perhaps have already been been allied by this and defended and taken now what see inside in the office of the ghost, then experience an intimidation.Then the darling hands over previous so-calledly'penal sum', if the luck isn't and very struck and kicked several bottoms ……I say right?"
Finish saying, I quickly took to begin machine to aim at that to allow two, the Ka Ca is 1, shone on a photograph down.
"You are dry what!"The male police looking at me to drink a way.
"Stay to do evidence.1:00 my lawyer slightly and late will do what complain."I light way:"The stick that is allied to defend a Sir to incredibly and along with carry secretly Jing ……I remember in the domestic, this kind of weapon that similar is to belong to control, non- Jing work the personnel is to can not carry secretly this kind of thing in the public situation ……H'm, and he still takes in the hand now, if isn't two arrivals, perhaps Be about to receive to the my body top.I remember.It is the weapon with no power to carry secretly this kind of Class to is allied to defend of.Is very good, this photograph will be that I complain evidence."
Then I saw two polices one eye:"According to the law, I have no obligation to definitely return to with you.You are law enforcement officials.But please remember law most basically rule!If two polices still use this kind of almost'grasp to catch'the similar attitude want to take me to return to, I can mean a regret."
That male police stares me, probably is have fire hair not to come out.
Really, the local police widespreadly enforces the law attitudes all very coarse ……this is the state of the nation to result in ground,Beats by Dr Dre studio.Ordinary people generally speaking polices who are in livery toward these all take a kind of awe mental state, generally speaking.If police speaks "make a trip with me" to a common people, that common people is most darling Fan, where also thought of that the police takes he or she to isn't legal?So.I of this kind of very space ground method, probably is make this police very angry.
"It is all right."The policewoman bit to grind teeth and saw my one eye:"Mr. Chen ……, just she has already seen the name of my passport:"Mr. Chen ……I represent the police ask you to return to help a survey with us."
This time, I just really smiled, I saw her two eyes, smile way:"I am very glad to cooperate with police."
But this policewoman, then spirit get red in the face.
The police station that arrives at a neighborhood is already that the half were after for several hours.Then my mightiness has next request, present of the rascal pickpockets be also all taken back.Those more than tens are allied to defend also a many all with return to police station.
Saying is a bit sad ……really sad.Because my foreign identity, I got totally differently excellent pay.Although I am satisfied with the treatment of this kind of fair reasonable very much,I also cannot help but thinking:If being a common local green people, willing get this kind of in the police station is most at least polite of fair of treat an attitude?
Joke!Who don't know, do the polices in the police station , at ordinary times to the common common people, all is putting a poker face?Seem not equal to this can not show the Jing duty personnel's dignity similar.Why?Because majority of common people don't understand a method.So the mental state kept in mind to hold in high esteem think that their Gao Gao is a naturally in the last attitude!But the most people don't have this consciousness:These persons who are dressed in uniform, is depend us of pay tax to bring up of enforce the law civil servant!!
We a go 6 people bed sheet only arrangement at an office in, also someone poured water for us to drink ……as for those pickpocket rascal, I guess all need not guess, they are most likely closed in some rooms, perhaps be enjoy I the treatment in those early years:Use handcuffs Kao on the warm air slice ……
But police to one of my polite reason, I express the overbearing attitude coming out to let they some headaches, because get here after, I refuse to do any hand written record and refuse to answer any question.Our several individuals sits in the chair of room and drinks tea chat etc..
"Before my lawyer didn't arrive, I can't answer any question."
After I spoke these words, there was finally an unbearable low voice to police to scold 1:"Mama of, the leave ocean ghost puts a table."
I immediately stare at him, milli- Don't mention it way:"BE put to compose?You are getting wronger!I am just supporting my own the most basic legal power!Don't want to be like ordinary people to get here so, letting of darling they are dry what dry what, to you be full of awe with look upwards, meticulous at the same time of ……that just should!I this not is put a table!If you think I this is to put a table.So you are unqualified be a Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论