2012年10月29日星期一

beats by dre pro fighting of physical

Quickly open a bureau to definitely die one war.They still keep aring similar mildeweds, at the right moment beat for us 125 lead, a pair person connected to shout to meet ghost, the video-disc didn't took and then flee ignominiously as well.I and the Zhu smoke tidied up table and start watching the second movie 《Qie south decade 》 , it is a hot movie star Chuan to star one Hui and Zhao Hong, the United States.This is beautiful of purely imaginative of the story make greatest efforts boundary emigrant in the sky of "art of" expression barbarism to beautiful of the breakage of Huan boundary, but GDI proceed from justice and make greatest efforts arrestment the boundary person's story can start to stir up very much common for sky public of share a bitter hatred of the enemy of heart.The existence of the Qie south so far didn't°yet publicly, this film is what GDI property takes, circulate in the GDI inner part now.However GDI member again not so good cheat, so absolutely don't see currently where at spread a praise it.Presumably after completely capturing Huan boundary in the future, will take out to reflect to dedicate a treasure to civil Mr., Europe is getting wronger, is a gift.
I to this political meaning the too thick film is more boring, see pretty boringly, although I don't deny that the art of this film is very strong.The Zhu smoke suddenly asks me:"Do not you believe it?"
"No one can arrive Qie the south go, this rumours in the movie story all stole from the boundary in sky come of.I want to also steal not to come so many, absolutely purely imaginative.This kind of story don't see let it be."I touched from the bedside a smoke come out, the Zhu smoke takes lighter for me to order up.My title hopes smoke a continuously float to, say:"I have been doubting that we are non- justice."Suddenly thought of lately one act in the campus murder case is one act, feel the human life is impermanent, not from sad.Zhu smoke but suddenly smile shrink into the underneath side of a quilt, I clenched her to come out and ask:"How?"
"You exactly and deeply sink, the Chuan also cans not compares with you."The Zhu smoke smiles not to live.
I don't know should how, had to sing:"Face your madness, I don't know to be happy or panic!"
The sudden light put out, the down stairs old man hoot way:"Boy, does your spirit have no so much?Half an hour early puts out the light to sleep quickly and return at the midnight it's your turn to patrol!"
The old man put out the light to also can not hold up against my enthusiasm, I and the Zhu smoke shrunk in the bedding to blow.I say that the old man is to see I lend a pot don't return, the heart saves revenge and a few days ago still all night give an electricity.The Zhu smoke ties up to ask my family background and things of the past, my side thinks weaves whiling saying.At last and slowly save to owe to carry, have to letter the beard blow, the cow B gets elephant words not.She asks:"Is Jiuzhaigou good?Our lesson originally and up has."I immediately in response to the way:"Good!The panda son is a lot of, a flock per flock of."
I where have ever been to Jiuzhaigou, the panda poured to once see, but in the zoo.
She blows trap, lay prone on my bosom asleep.I have never hugged a person to sleep, feel that pouring is quite good.The energy playing cards with kid and going to the movie to consume is also too many, on doing not talk, almost and immediately asleep.
Don't realize mistake how long, the at present one white only gleams to wake up with a start me.The first reaction was Central plains, the second reaction is a call.But immediately hear electric motor book film voice, open eyes a to see, the kid is taking photo, the mist-shrouded waters guest does with malice in the part of smile.To the person of our school, on the door that iron absolutely elephant decorations.I know that they are to play trick, but suddenly be waked up with a start, pretty much angry, plus the will of the smoke of instinctive protection Zhu, right away the bottom drew out pistol from the Zhen, harsh voice drink a way:"Go fetch!"
This kind of similar matter always has occurrence in the military school, because the military school controls a gun to pay impossibly and very strictly.Kill the business of contusing the person, also used to see not surprised.I don't know that I will can't really open fire, but my appearance is very ferocious to terrible, estimate that they all think at this time I am dry to come out.The kid frightens the facial expression also changed, the favour gave camera I, run away together with old wave.I just feel to seem the attitude is too coarse, may the having to apologized for them online!Sign to clap at this time the camera is vomiting photograph, I am after seeing feel pretty and miserably:The kid really takes a picture, sees a long hair to girl cover with to spread ground to lie prone on my bosom, because exposed a half head, completely could not told size with is who.Want me to there is girl friend, see this film, taking care of me all over and aming a mouth also will definitely blew off.
The Zhu smoke sleeps dead, all incredibly haven't come to, Be just turning over of uneasy cent a few bodies.I didn't tell her this bird matter.
After having breakfast, I play Chin chess with her.Zhu smoke foundation calculate better, certainly age margin more old, still bottom however I.I won several dishes, the ocean ocean was satisfied, said:"See this Chin chess is mysterious, must mutual thermodynamic power support, in fact and very can embody a military theoretical."The Zhu smoke was slanting head to want to think and say:"Again next."
We descended all day long chess, I finally can not let again her son, she raises to study very quickly.Finally the Zhu smoke finally comes out one step dead chess, clap to say with smile:"You still have 3."I basically ignore her offensive, a car bottom the bottom chop down private's general:"Your one stepses all had no."
The Zhu smoke dazed, eyes are in the chessboard and I face the top up and down take aim.I exhale an one breath and say:"Your white's chopping down me one cannon is two horses.But I have already chased a car crest to the private in, a will fatal, I calculate head quarter than you quickly."The Zhu smoke defies spirit and asks:"That this didn't become'kill an enemy 800, from Sun 3,000', again is what fight a method?"
I am getting more silent, and then take out smoke, she and then order for me up.Get along with not to make a day of it, we already became equal tacit understanding.I looking at chessboard and say:"This skill is to disregard to kill handsome, for attaining a purpose at all costs.Is certain on the military, all countries in history all once had similar suicide squad etc..But more extensive, more familiarly then spy war, be I in the future may do very much."
"You the good elephant don't like spy very much, does that take the entrance examination of this school stem?"The Zhu smoke jumps up a bed and starts to embrace a pillow to ask me.
"I don't want to depart from this life in the confused conflict and at least want to keep intact oneself."I pace about in the building of think how to answer her question:"Say again also not necessarily not be spy can not.A lot of matters in GDI can do:Can be diplomat and business intelligence report collections personnel etc..I don't like to carry on fighting of physical strength and technique, this is unable to do a wait of spy."
"That you are a diplomat like, that you reside a foreign country, I could arrive to travek there."Zhu smoke's being full is to excitedly say.
I dismiss with a smile.If Tan Kang Yi's type has backstage of certainly need not worry own of to the road problem, but I so of once having an explicit wishes,would not° until do very outstandingly having bigger confidence.A little bit generally then is all made selection operation decision by occupation in the calculator center, that from not get personal will of.Misery of BE, currently I am more mediocre type of person on the whole.





The Nanking that is a spool of to forget chapter 11 in the college of sorrow of winter(bottom)
Renew time:2008-12-1423:02:47 chapter word numbers:2669

I give kid and old wave way Qian, those 2 people also leave mold three knives of give me way Qian, at last match.Our 4 people basic one play cards in the daytime, the basic cent head gets to the Internet or sees dish together in the evening.The day mixs still not quick?Was very quick and then passed by for a week, the Chinese New Year would go to.The Chinese New Year in this year, the Nanking has two greatly play whereabouts:Exhibition in Jiangsu contains the evening party to is large to visit a park, the man son temple river bank then has a romantic general assembly.Very obvious, although one of my opinion is to want to go a gorgeous history of more than 2000 years with kid together, Europe is a historical side of Huaihe Qin to see,the existence of the Zhu smoke makes my conscience have Kui, can not take her to go to a place like that!Hence two of us choose to visit a park.Fuck, kid's house plays of place, the originally big Ye has never been to for a long time already.
BE just preparing to walk, the old man shouts me to connect video-phone.Anne of the down stairs this, to the utmost see using of a lot of playboyses its idea Yin, I am still true useless to lead.Run to on seeing, is that the cold dozen come.She saw me"hi"1, say a what rubbish.I the way of Gu Rang:"You at say what."She just responds to come over and asks with the Chinese language:"The Chinese New Year arrive, are you good?"I hum two, the noodles has the color ground say:"Is quite good, eat well to sleep so much, school begins and then can kill."Is cold to endure to smile, say:"Wish you to live happily."I say with smile:"Thank,beats by dre pro!Have ever beaten for Tan Kang?"She doesn't add a deliberation way:"Didn't°yet, ."The Wu lives all of a sudden Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论