2013年1月6日星期日

www.yinfay.com www.yinfay.com

Appoint as deputy secretary,www.yinfay.com, when come back do not with the wife say?"Sister-in-law.Appointments book is down, but I'm here to pick up Ji ā o procedures have not completed, so I am now in Z Province, wanted to come back to see wife after log in M é n you, can not think of the sister-in-law, you call me first.Sister-in-law.Thank you very much.Chen Junliang's laughter came on the phone.Hao Jing wore a pair of not even when not to laugh, very strict God s è, said: "chen!The elder sister to call you because there are things to trouble you, so you don't have to tell me thank you!"Sister-in-law.Is there anything you say a word, no trouble trouble, as for the word is to say, without the head of the concern and cultivation.Chen Junliang will have today?Sister-in-law.You have what thing in a word, I will immediately help you do!",louis vuitton outlet store;Chen Junliang says reverently.Hao Jing she said with a smile: "chen!I now is T City, here today to engage in research, but did not expect it to be a suspect to call in the police station, and a clearance is a long time, now their chief has come, say it is a misunderstanding, but is not misunderstanding misunderstanding is not what they say is, I want to make a phone call to the Central Commission for Discipline Inspection Zhao Hong Kong, but what if I'm the telephone to make a call.According to Zhao Hong Kong temper estimates it will be larger, so think it over and over again, I feel or make a phone call to you, let you give me T, if you do not give me find out words, do things carelessly,http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_Vuitton, I even by our family who scold, I also want to put him to the municipal Party committee office secretary to withdraw, now you T city municipal Party committee secretary a call, he immediately rushed to come here."Sorry?The sister-in-law said they should get you to give you as a suspect, it executives know?Sister-in-law.You rest assured!I now give the T city municipal Party committee secretary call, he immediately rushed to you here, sister-in-law are you at that police station, I'll telephone."Chen Junliang was surprised and said.Hao Jing smiled and said: "this thing our family who already know, he let me handle it myself, so I only thought of you, I am * * send > I Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论