2013年1月22日星期二

google ost but is been lig

Is tiny on picking, the smiling face of flash across one silk improbity of face, the left hand is rapid to stretch out, have already held tight an among those of big fellows wrist, comply with the surrounding a to pull, the latter has already not controled to live a body to rest and fall to bump of pour to go toward the behind, heavily fall down on the ground, seem to be still to hear bone fracture voice, but his left leg already toward another lower abdomen of big fellow mercilessly Chuai go to one feet.
"Rush toward Chi!"
That big fellow feels that his/her own lower abdomen seems to a daunt general, the violent ache takes lower abdomen as center, toward whole body everywhere spread in the past, let his whole individual just like played to project of shell, toward behind heavily flew.
"Hua!"
His body hits on a table, that table hit of smash, up just once ate of spreading of some meals all a brainseses are on his body, disgustingly dirty on his body of lane of, very difficult see, but he at present a black, thoroughly fainted dead pass by.
Joe postpones to stare big eyes, one face is incredible to looking at at present one act, and the eye pupil sons all almost drop out.
Oneself these four under charges can say to is all superior who is a veteran warrior and have never accidentally lost, but is been lightly loose by this young man today loose of fix,Facebook, how make him swallow descend this bad spirit?The complexion that he annoys is metal gray, whole body all at continuously shiver, angry of roar a way:"Like, good, you have skill, I see you today how avoid to open my bullet!"
The his right hand unexpectedly touches the small pistol in a black, point at Lin Bei any, the becoming of smiling face particularly ferocious terror on the face, seem to the bad Hui from hell.
"You, do you have a gun?"
Lin Bei's any facial expression is pale, the quivering voice calls way.
"Are you getting more afraid?Aren't you just weren't very overbearing?Are you to can beat very much?I see you return now how marvelous?"
Joe postpones to see him this shape, unspeakable and satisfied in the heart, seem to do-it-yourself a how fantastic affair, the crux vainglory in the heart gets tremendous of satisfy, almost will hum a song.
Lin Bei's any right hand still keeps hugging white joy Ying and puts a facial expression that fears extremity, stammer way:"I, I hereafter didn't dare any further, I return the joy Xuan to you like, you are a rightness of born, the ground is 1 pair for building, I will bless your two people hereafter live happy, the whole family is happiness."
White joy Xuan almost throwing up blood of the spirit, the complexion rises red, the Nu voice calls a way:"Lin Bei any, you, you …"
Lin Bei any discommodes very much of call a way:"I like you very much, I specially like you, but I also don't want to take into own life, I still have three grandpas, 12 grandmothers, four uncles, 20 aunts, six aunts, 18 uncles make me keep!"
"You, you unexpectedly want to ignore me, you, you …"
White joy Xuan the eye socket is very red, almost cry out.
Lin Bei any very shamelessly complying with the surrounding to embrace her tightly be ownly embracing in, smell the other party body up that kind of such as the orchid such as the fragrance of the Mi, saying of tone excrescent gentleness:"Happy Xuan, do I play a joke on you, do I how can give you up?You as if the fairy is general in my heart,cnn, Gao Gao at up, I to your like to be more even bright than the moon in evening, my love to you still has to be deep than the ocean.I am dead, don't make you be humiliated by anyone as well!"
"You, you say of but true?"
Is tiny tiny in the heart that the white joy Xuan listens to on moving, the half Yang wears a head and looks at the other party.
"Do I how can fool you?I will protect yours with my body!"
Lin Bei any packs to force very much of say.
Where does the white joy Xuan have ever listenned to words like this?Feels oneself's in the mind is very sour, endless of happy surge forward at heart, let her tears cannot stop gush, soft-voiced way:"Thank you, didn't thought of to there is still in the world your like this good man!"
Joe postpones spirit of almost fall down on the ground.
This bastard is also too damned?Still pack to force like this in oneself's in front, absolutely is didn't put oneself in the eye.
His hands grip that small pistol and point at Lin Bei any, loudly call a way:"You, you, your this bastard, I give you the opportunity, you unexpectedly dare to also do so, and I kill you for a gun today and see you still have what marvelous place!"
Lin Bei any very coquettishly blocks in the in front of white joy Xuan and sees all don't see his one eye, look in the eyes in be full of endless desolate and Jue do not, one word a way:"You open fire, I absolutely can't make my woman be subjected to any injury."
"Eldest brother, he that seeming to be not the power of the small pistol is very strong, your a person can fix!"
The small gold does with malice very much of spread a sound way for him, the inside still mixs up with ill-wisher lingering charm.
"Do you make me fix?If can I fix, also call you why?If you don't hold up for me, I deduct your salary and meals"Lin Bei's any legs deliver soft, almost 1**sit on the ground.
His grandmother of, really don't beat for three days,google, last building Jie tile, this runt is to owe flat.
If the small gold didn't also notice to a very decisive problem, that is if oneself didn't hold up own, has that other party already died and returns how to deduct own salary and meals?It just in consideration of oneself later if didn't good wine the good meat eat and have no computer to play, that a life still a dragon lead of?It hurriedly nods to attach and way:"Eldest brother, my power promotes a lot, don't say such a very small bullet, is an atomic bomb, cough, atomic bomb I am certainly unstoppable!"
It originally also wants to blow large talk, special and spectacular for a while, but thought of the atmosphere in nowadays, still keep shutting mouth very wisely.
White joy Xuan stretch out hands, from Lin Bei any of back tightly embrace the other party and sprayed fragrant Jiao Qus to oneself to all stick up, have never also had regard for oneself two regiment softnesses and the other party back before the chest of intimate squeeze, the tears is whirling of call a way:"Lin Bei any, you, you can't occupy of, I disallow you to occupy!"
"Happy Xuan, if I have what accident of words, you are good friends with good care you, know?"
"Happy Xuan, if I am killed by him, you sought an individual to marry, amuse boundary not mix, wait you to be getting older, want to seek to be like my so good man Be getting more difficult.
"……"
"You remember that keeping well is big we of kid, if is the male's kid's words, is Lin Chong, if the female kid's words, call baby Lin, if is the words of effeminate man, that call-""your this bastard, all till now this time, you still talk nonsense!"
The white joy Xuan is hasty of have already cried out.
"But I have to say the funeral affairs clear?Otherwise, I am mortal and ambiguous!"
Lin Bei any says very shamelessly and seems to really in all aspects prepare dying wish, "although I didn't leave for you what money, but you must not allow my son's daughter to change surname, their livinging is my Lin Jia's person, the dead is my neighbouring ghost-""Pa Pa Pa-""enough, your this bastard, I kill you!"
Joe's postponing is a men and see the woman whom oneself like and this man still together very much in love and say those words with no nourishment, let he the regiment flame of the heart bottom crazily burn, and he is also don't account result of toward Lin Bei any is to open 45 guns in a row.
His grandmother of, waste, give one gun meaning the meaning went.
Lin Bei any still thinks that the other party opens one gun, who know that the other party at a stretch opened so many guns?He on shrinking, the hurried neck's left hand is very Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论