2012年11月1日星期四

beats by dre uk hat thanked!My face

You a few recipes is to answer-"
Haven't waited to finish saying, originally return the Lai bacterium that a face hesitates immediately Ye with fanatical look to wear my clothes to say:"You say recipe!What recipe?See for me!Whether very special cuisine?"
"H'm, is ah, is the cuisine of my home town, however these two kids ……"
"Is all right!Certainly Be getting aller right!Teach to go everything!That recipe hurriedly sees for me!Otherwise I will definitely not sleep to feel tonight!"
Lai bacterium hands grasp my shoulder concussion to matchlessly say, the eyefuls are the starses that is all shining to arrive extremity, see her this appearance me the lips Cape take out*move to think:"Verying pitiful here isn't a small China master world, otherwise with Lai bacterium for cuisine of passion she will definitely become the special grade cook's world to spread fame, perhaps can also become small leading role master companion or opponent, alas, she at hunter world be the milli- is unattractive is basic with leading role have never handed over to gather of the delicacies hunter is really too regrettable, however speaking of to a delicacies the hunter is also an all super top-grade cook, H'm,beats by dre uk, seem temporarily us finding out a free cook."
For the sake of the cooking of the Lai bacterium can with the learning with a view to its application, next time I handed over to her all works of grilled meats, but heard to get special recipe of she works harder very much naturally of roast to make a meat string for us, indeed as expected not Kui is two star delicacies the hunter does out of meat string, really too delicious, no wonder that white the Yan just would do behavior of such dog leg, which afraid don't have the Yi road of too big desire rice to the food and always as long as have satisfied rice goes of database Luo Luo all unbearable compare ate a lot more at ordinary times, I while eating the first after have already opened to write a grilled meat handicraft that eye steals to learn her.
Campfire evening party after formally ending, the Yi road rice and database Luo the Luo send back the room of 100 F, I take own free cook to arrive at the luxurious room of 200 F, an enter house Lai the bacterium also luckily own the wave of Yu Zhi, day for the wanting recipe with me of no time for waiting to of own memory is surprisingly good, just a little give it a bit of thought me after the genius blood relationship the China is small take charge of inside the quite a few grow cuisine of detailed creation method tell a Lai bacterium, the Lai bacterium creates the cuisine that I say a method to just a little give it a bit of thought right away too agitated and hard from suppress, wield brush if fly of record on the notes, see her that vice- concussion to the nothing doing appearance, I really doubt that her heart can can carry.
The Lai bacterium lives in the my 200 F luxurious room on that night under, she indeed as expected keeps promise, on the second day in early morning all call we, then use not to know which make blackboard at top write up read of four big line of, the six greatest systems start reading for we in detail explaining in detail.
I listenned to soon asleep, rest 3 people but listen to with relish, connect peacetime don't love white Yans of study to all attend lecture very hard most , let me can not help a bit deelpy ashamed, hard keep awake the status make oneself continue to keep on listenning to.
The not so bad Lai bacterium is also an activity parties, also have no what patiently teach to ascend our greater half a year to let we slowly control, mostly finishing speaking the theory reading will make us open Jing bore to compulsorily awaken to read, I and white Yan nature is the first be subjected to a benefit, the as a result is that time similar to the small Gang, the body suddenly produces calorific felling, although the hand of Lai bacterium has never run into my body I but still keep feeling the felling that oneself be pushed, hoping this kind of way of doing that opens Jing bore can't with my check carat to practice moral teachings conflict.
The in the mind is still just some nervous of think, after death but suddenly have already grown the booming calories inherits to me, that is a kind of unspeakable felling, imitate a Buddha to have inside the body to what things beat into me, then like water steam general, annoy knish to see to get of form from my body the top spray to flow out but.
Know to continue if this continues the meeting is very exhausted, not wait Lai bacterium to teach me have already become a the rightness appears a same circumstance with me at this time of the white Yan say:"Immediately the imagination checks the fluxion method of carat, then the imagination annoys the appearance that around floats in the body in the brain ……"
I am saying and doing very easy of display to tie up to let to rush to flow out but the spirit of Be steady to settle down, immediately fish for inside the body of check carat, O.K., there is no negative effect, feel to check carat and read to seem to is that a kind of energy of different roads lead to the same goal is general, and can't reject mutually.
Although the white Yan is more slowly some than me,also soon controls to tie up and let and annoy steady settle down, the Lai bacterium is shockedly some the lookinging at two of us immediately open Jing bore for database Luo Luo and Yi road rice, be see two of him according to after own guidance also soon control and tie up the facial expression of the Lai bacterium all had some to change and looked some frightened appearance.
Stretching hand of my oddness flicks to make her return to absolute being in front of Lai bacterium, she this just excitedly grasps my hand to call a way:"How can and so?Had an of genius since the childhood of I at the beginning compulsorily opened Jing bore but made great effort what along while just attained this degree, you were how can so easy of accomplish?"
-The so that's why is mental unbalance, I right away comfort her to say:"This ……I see is also have relation with personal physical endowment to fasten, in fact also nothing important, start learning quickly and be unequal to hereafter also learn quickly and besides your dream not is do to offer for sale a person to feel happy cuisine?I think that you are really a cuisine genius, ate the food that you do, I really had already grown a happy felling."
I don't wear the attention of the Lai bacterium of trace to transfer she is in the beloved cuisine, indeed as expected she the instauration come over to happily say to me a while:"Do you really think like this?Is very happy, I do a few vegetableses again to invite you to taste in the evening!"
"That thanked!"My face up maintains to act with dignity of smiling face, but the in the mind have already enjoyed to bloom, well pure person, be really well turn, later is given me improvement meals by her.
See us all have already opened Jing bore, the Lai bacterium beginning explains in detail to read in detail for us of in four major lines tie up, unique, do, the basic application and practice method of hair, speak fully more than a hour, see we all have already mostly understood to immediately put forward to measure a pronunciation test with water see type, we read the system of ability and hear her saying so that the shoulder that I immediately smile to clap database Luo Luo and Yi road rice says:"Two of him need not tested, I knew two of him's one is point to fasten one especially is an operation to fasten."
Hear me saying so that the white Yan immediately and strangely looking at me to say:"Feeling adult, you how affirm so the ability of reading of two of him?What trade secret does the noodles have here?"
The problem of white Yan right away lets all people all vision all concentration is on me, although is to cheat behavior, I still keep saying very satisfiedly:" And blood type and others' personality have connection similar, the system reading also has relation with others' personality to fasten and for example say that the operation of Yi road rice fastens the basic personality is to love a preaching reason and do one's own way and see to behave to be like more with him at ordinary times and also have the database Luo the characteristic of the Luo to fasten personality be individual □, there is leadership qualities, in fact this is the system that I want to own most !Think I am online in those early years of read an ability test test to find out enhance fasten is lasting my at heart pain!The somebody else doesn't want to be a pure idiot!"
I don't already band together to say, the Lai bacterium has already curiously said:"Net up also have the ability of reading the test?Or know for the first time, that now turn to fasten is what personality?"
"Is simple to come to say to is neurotic, I see white Yan if not is enhance to fasten be have to turn something to fasten now.In fact net up of read an ability test to also prohibit of, be judge your to read ability system with the personality lending you, there is completely no technique content, determinedly despise it, in a word I am to absolutely can't become enhance to fasten, the somebody else wants characteristic to fasten!"
I say to have already poured full water of the water cup of in front puts ascend one leaf, then toward water cup to launch to do, positive strain of looking at at present variety, water in water cup has been already rushed to flow out but, overflow from water cup inside a while ……
Looking at to enhance to fasten a special phenomenon in at present water see type, I really and thoroughly had no language, Lai bacterium sympathize with of clap my shoulder consolation to say:"In fact enhancing to fasten is also very good, that is six fasten the ability of the most easy self-discipline of inside, can develop an attack and defend, cure of the ability of etc. most , the words that will read to infuse to note in hand can also increase boxing dint, really is very useful ability."
Enhance to fasten to have again to me so much again what to use Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论