2012年11月26日星期一

http://www.4udrdrebeatscheap.com sort ground to say

Of time, I heard his yell to shout loudly, and on entering room, saw the Du Lang that we still have already lain on the floor, mutate for the facial expression, also yell don't come out.Chen Jian Jun has already had at this time understand, took a look Du Lang and took a look Yin earthquake east, the gnash teeth in hatred ground says:"Yin secretary cans not sees clearly!"Yin earthquake east whole body a burst of cringe, any further can not stand mentally of pressure, slowly pour toward the ground.Chen Jian Jun waves hand to call to come to several country that come at the same times bureau member of Anne, has a Yin earthquake east and Du Lang.
I say to Chen Jian Jun:"Let Long Yi protect your person to press these 2 up the country Anne bureau of Kyoto.You see Xuan chairman Yuan in person and let him interfere with this matter in person."Chen Jian Jun ordered to nod and had already turned round to take several individuals to leave.I took a look the ambition in week truly and leave of gold Long Wei say:"All at the midnight, you don't want to return to and seek a house take a rest here."Several personal responses 1, smiled happily ground to see me and Jiang Yu, Chen Fei Yi's eye came out room, at the same time without extra trouble take last door.
Jiang Yu and Chen Fei s looking at me a bit ashamed, because gold Long Weis look in the eyes is undoubtedly laughing at them.I Hey Hey a smile to say:"It is too late, there is also no place to be divertive.Rather we come to mandarin duck bath, then go to bed to ascend to do the game of going fishing."Two females while hearing "mandarin duck bath" at the same time Cui I one mouthful, but hear "go fishing game", two females all puzzle that the ground looking at me.Chen Fei is unthinking remark:"Do what go fishing game?"I color color the ground say with smile:"Finish washing a mandarin duck bath, I tell you again."Say to hug two females to head for a bathroom,http://www.4udrdrebeatscheap.com.Two female an is some shy, be bashfully drawn in a bathroom by me, "force" in my sweet talk under, be taken off by me cleanly.
Two females shape one is high plump, one is dainty and cute,Beats Solo HD, each have charm.My eyes an is some to see not to come over.Jiang Yu tightly combines legs to stand on my in front and takes off clothes for me;Chen Fei this isn't equal to Jiang Yu to put open, early drill into to go to in the public baths.I sit to inside in the public baths and looking at vision and bashful side that the children avoids being seen to permit and enjoy them the plump but very flexible double of Feng produces when the my body comes up back to rub of pleasant sensation, the private parts slowly swells and arrive at Jiang Yu's lower abdomen up.Jiang Yu Jiao hums 1 and wants to stay away, is embraced in the leg by me.Jiang Yu also just subconscious of on hiding, in fact and early some endured to can not bear, this takes advantage of an opportunity all of a sudden to help my private parts and slowly sits up, top and bottom the set rouse up and ever and anon hum.Chen Fei lies prone on my back to see all over have no dint, at the same time also can not stand Jiang Yu crazily up and down set appearance for making, the jade hand mold also hums to own private parts-
In the bathroom how many times sexual intercourse behind, the children whole body is weak and sore, got empty to move to a bed together by me up, drill into Wei in the woolen blanket my to nearby and bashfully looking at me.Chen Fei suddenly makes reference to:"Elder brother Yun, did you just say on the bed to do to go fishing a game to mean what game?"I am bad to say with smile:"Do you want to know?"Jiang Yu also comes to interest and twisted to twist Jiao Qu to say:"Elder brother Yun to thin and rain son said!"I color color the ground saw two females' one eyes saying:"Is all right, I tell you.Going fishing the game is:Up move next move, descend move to up move;Up and down and together move, its joy is endless!"
Two females temporarily have never responded to come over and puzzle that the ground looking at me.I Hey Hey a smile:"Do not know?So make me play to show to let you see in person, however you want to match with?"The Jiang Yu still just tiny Cu wears eyebrows to think, Chen Fei Ze repeatedly nods, hence I turn over the body that the body flops down Chen Fei up, separate her legs, already the strong private parts sticks at her black forest underneath, toward some Chen Fei of breathers to say:"I first with thin the son playing to show to rain see, wait to once play to show with rain son again to not- thin see!"
Two the females once enjoyed in retrospect, the one who smile to scold:"Big bad egg, sex maniac and abnormal condition-" then left for"H'm- H'm-", "Wu-Wu-"


Chapter 63 extremely kills(up)


Tossed about for a night, but I the slightest have no tired of felling, on the contrary feeling the absolute being is pure spirit is great.Looking at nearby and still is sleeping of Jiang Yu and Chen Fei , I could not help smiling and kissed two females for a while, I started to arrive at a room outside in good clothes.The week ambition truly and all through the night finds out the contract and relevant document of connecting hotel in the sky, and allot the blue sky hotel to gold group dragon's bottom in.I see the ambition in week truly, in brief hand over treat 2, let him turn after waiting two females to wake up at the same time to tell female I went to school,cheap beats, just leave a blue sky hotel.
Beat a car to arrive at doorway in the school, the orchid son and elder sister Lin is looking in all directions at doorway in the school, lead enter the classmate of passing in and out to continuously hesitate.The figure that sees me, elder sister Lin and orchid son ran to come over.The orchid son neglects the different taste of stranger and rushes toward in my body, arm turn the neck that wear me, the half mourns to act in pettish to say on me:"The dead sex maniac had thin elder sister and elder sister Yu yesterday, don't I!"I clapped the shoulder back of clapping the orchid son and tried to please sort ground to say:"How can!The orchid son is so gentle and soft, so beautiful, I am too anxious to see an orchid every day of son!"
The orchid son is from my body top and bottom come, lower the head hands Ye dress Jin, looking at me the ground of Niu Ni to say:"Really?Elder brother Yun says of is the orchid son gentleness true?"I looking at one side strong endure to smile elder sister Lin of idea, right away earnest face is formally:"Certainly is true, I swear!"The orchid son fiercely stared my one eye and raised the feet are on my feet ruthlessly"gentleness" say with smile all of a sudden:"Elder brother Yun's quality!Meeting sweet talk cheat orchid son!"
I the wry smile ground looking at elder sister Lin, elder sister Lin ha ha smile:"Liked orchid son, don't make.Soon have a class."The orchid son just starts to grasp my hand to say:"This time even if!I ain't to annoy elder brother and the elder sisters together, I am to miss elder brother so much.Who know an elder brother a meet bogus house."Finish saying to return Du a small mouth.I and the elder sister Lin, orchid son together walk into door in the school, completely regardless of just joined a crowd for fun of the person envy of taste with some to my vision of old grudge sorts.
At after the time of the drill ground side Lin Yin Yong's way, I suddenly feel to have the together very hot vision looking at us, certainly vision is in the body that will fall elder sister Lin and the orchid son, but when I look for the source of vision, the vision disappeared.Of so this vision will arouse my attention, is because this vision only fix a silk taking true just has of breathing.Who is the meeting ?I am wrinkly for a while eyebrows.Elder sister Lin and orchid son also felt this a vision and puzzled that the ground tooks a look me, I smiled to say to two females for a while:"Saw this the first senior high school still really hide Long Wo Hu!"Elder sister Lin smiled to smile, the orchid son humed one to say:"Taking care of him is who, only provoked me to make him good-looking!"I ha ha on smiling, continue to head for classroom with them.
Today is a military training the first day that have a class formally behind, so the classmates come of all very early.At public envy of in the taste, what I smiled happily takes two females to walk to in the seat.Just on sitting down, have a class the bell rang and walked to come in a dinosaur class about 40 years old female teacher along with the bell ring, my heart was a burst of to lose, thought at first teaches a foreign language of should be a beauty teacher, finished now, this classroom that boring how did I could lead!But, I slowly discover, this always looking at elder sister Lin whiled teaching English teacher Zhuo how to prelect and sometimes saw me still show unintentionally one silk despise, let me was very depressed.
This teacher Zhuo with touch the foreign language level of the classmates is from, one by one in order asked some questions to let the classmates answer.But mention elder sister Lin, but chatted with elder sister Lin, incredibly ask elder sister Lin's name and Be from, seem to check on house occupants;At my impatient of time, teacher Zhuo ordered my , is also a big body and I in foreign language communicate several, just make me sit down.However looking at this old woman to looking at elder sister Lin's look in the eyes, I always feel she at beat what crafty idea.
Finally class dismissed, I long one breath, stretched one lazy waist.I detection Yang Hua's appearance being always very strange, seeing the quick glance that my taste pay no attention today, then right away change direction another place.However is very quick I understood reasons in it, because Xiao cold ice this is to walk to come over, the low voice says in front of me:"The male of Yin Hao turned to learn!"I ordered to nod Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论