2012年11月1日星期四

beats by dre solo hat is the week by h

There isn't any I.O.U on the Lyu, wanting to hit persons to give vent to anger can not also beat, and the with intention to sneers at her.
The week easy blood hurtles a face, one of cheeks red tide, shut last double eye, long long shouted an one breath, bore for a while, the square opens eyes a way:"Like, I admit being that I am silly, I incredibly and at the beginning will fancy you the beast of this kind of like a swine."
Chen Pei Ling smiles, way:"Can face reality is a good matter ah, I can have been taking you for good sister of, ambition Lun, release her, forgive she could not play as well what pattern, don't make the somebody else say we with the big deceit is small.Besides we will be married, not worthwhile for the sake of the mood that she influences us."
Week once the easy facial expression change and hope He Zhi Lun's way:"Is not what she said true?"
Stand to after death listen to at them they fight of I am always silent the language is not.Originally thought this matter that is the week by himself/herself easily wased a sister and wased ex- male friend, I completely had no necessity admixed into.Besides the cause of affair probably also not definitely complete such as week easily say.But listen to now 2 Chen Pei Ling and He Zhi Luns talk come more and more unrestrained, and pointed to a pike head also I, also have a little will-o'-the-wisp in my heart.Change past of I, the one punch head shot has already gone up, but I didn't wear very much now angered of mood.On every occasion the Lun have already slowly and far gone to since the age of fist solution everything.
Certainly, the adequacy teaches they are as it should be all of a sudden, if really having is necessary.
Once He Zhi Lun's handle knob jilt, for a while week easily to push away, on the handsome face cloudily a smile."We will get married next month, certainly, can't invited to arrive you, I really must was good afraid you come to cause trouble."
The week easily seemed to be for a while to wake up to come over, the red tide on the face gradually faded to go, from smiled for a while, one word a tunnel:"He Zhi Lun, you don't see you too tall, I the week is easily not also so mean, I pour to want big eyes of Zheng to looking at, you this is happy to adulterer woman of loose morals ability to when?"
Say to toward Chen Pei Ling's sneer to laugh at a way:"If Chen Pei Ling, I tell you, he can betray me for you, can definitely betray you for other women, remember I am today, by that time since departure regrets."Once Chen Pei Ling's air change and about to speak words.The week easily has already sneered at to He Zhi Lun's way:"The so bitchy woman also wants, He Zhi Lun, you are really courageous."
This a few words say very poisonously, all of He Chen Er people are spirits for a while facial expression hair white.The Chen Pei Ling Nu can not suppress all of a sudden, the slap easily jilts to come over to the week.A frailty of Pa rings, this slap beats strictly actually solid, week easily snow-white face ascend immediately is five red fingerprints.
Week easily hits persons don't wear, be unexpectedly counter-attacked one Zhang by Chen Pei Ling, not from Nu way:"Dead shameless woman unexpectedly dares to beat me!"Hurtled all of a sudden up, split a cranium face ground toward the face of Chen Pei Ling up grasp to pull but go to.He Zhi Lun's nature can't permit her to harm Chen Pei Ling and chocked an easy Bo neck of week all of a sudden, with he tall big domineering shape, this the such as eagle catch a chick generally all of a sudden and allow a week easy how madly strike and kick, affirmative near not get the body of their 2 people.
Chen Pei Ling sees a week easily basically near not get oneself's body, not from for a while, hideous smile's way:"Still grew crazy is be not, don't beat you you Be still true to take me for the cat of disease!"Say to incredibly is again a slap to easily beat to the week.Pa of again is a frailty ring.The week easily eats a pain one bellow, the hands try very hard to a flounder, it happened that be held firmly a Bo neck by He Zhi Lun, basically move not get.
I lightly sigh for a while, wondered oneself not to come forward not to go and had to sink a track:"Do not divide too much, your business who to who wrong another talk about, however two people deal with her together and start so malicious, not that secure."
He Zhi Lun easily still has guilty several centses to the week, to I this has a liking for the clothes are ragged, the person of appearance commonness can completely not put in the eye, malicious push away a week all of a sudden easy, body form Ao however on signing, cold to my ways:"You is who, talk about you to talk?"Chen Pei Ling is also that the despise ground looking at my way:"I say that the week is easy, it pleases to seek to seek also a little bit better of man, be subjected to some frustrate so live in self-abandonment, will make the elder sister love."
Bomb!
I have already made moves!One punch, just one punch, have already give°ed He Zhi Lun to hit two Zhangs far, He Zhi Lun flutters two times and finally looks up at sky all of a sudden to keep on falling down.
Sneer at in my heart, looking at what ambition Lun also be regarded as one one meter is 85 above strong and healthy men, unexpectedly drive I three cent, dint to knock down.Really embroider to spend pillow a pack of grass!
Chen Pei Ling absolutely don't see at all my make moves and turn once the head hope, He Zhi Lun already the corner of mouth bleed and fall down at her artistic skill is not been taken by surprise by a burst of face, of a Wu mouth neigh the scream get up.Even week all easily is a face ascend a foolish, some marvelously hope me.
I lightly vomited an one breath and once turned round to go, lightly a Wan also stuns the week on the spot easy, soft track:"Walk, keep on tossing about with this kind of person, have what mean."
The week is easy a , be pulled all of a sudden by me to go away, after death spreads that pure breed gold hair of shout a pant voice.



30 sad pleased



The week is easy of the facial expression is stiff, what don't also say.Was foolish for a while, just slowly once turned round to go, slowly sign to start.White of bed sheet lightly from slide of her body, round into 1 turn on the ground.The skin of her back such as Ning fat similar solid white, see person without cause of heartache.The cold breeze is from the skylight leaks place lightly flow out go into, blow she naked of body up,beats by dre solo, make her skin up arise to order of the small grain Tu rise, long hair lightly fall a waist as the tassels, the week easily stands on my in front, such as the beautiful absolute being of the jade Su.
She so naked sign, have no of action."Start to wear clothes, not the important step is getting cooler."I light way.Say I am from the bedside passed the pajama to her at hand.The week easily didn't turn head and just silently once connected a pajama and lightly threw on.Still keep facing me, not know is just thinking what.
Lead for a long time, she just once turn round, light way:"Is there smoke?"I ordered and passed the smoke to her.Beat fire machine again, the desire sparked for her.The week easily and lightly shook to shake head, the vision is a bit stagnant, just once connected my fire machine, oneself ordered to absorb up.
The green smoke slowly flows in the cabin, the week easily walks to before the window, drew back a curtain, hoped stub water Chinese fir of withering of window outside, an on every occasion.I don't know that she is just thinking what.The breeze once blows, the tree branch lightly swayed, and the thin ground defoliation is curled up by the breeze, scatter such as the cold rain sort in winter night.My heart suddenly also some is desolate, know that oneself has already deeply hurt this woman.
Is oneself to when become so cold-blooded?The once would allow Xia for the sake of the irrelevant person or the matter but battle righteousness of I, don't know when, have already started being paying no attention a ground of change.It is so-called softhearted, seem to be already to slowly keep off my Qu hull.
The week is easily silent a short moment, suddenly hope a window lightly way:"I think that you tell me a matter."
"You say.You want to ask what I will actually say."I nod a way.
The week is easily and slowly once turned round and looking at my eyes, the one is lonely in the look in the eyes."I want to know, why do you want to say this words to me in now?"
I am some to in an absent sort of way and lightly sigh a , way:"I really want to say sorry again.But I know, some matters, isn't sorry and then can change.You are a good girl, I don't want to fool you, and I am a person who isn't suitable for in love.Even can say like this, I can not accept someone too good to me."
"That why do you want to do like this to me!"The week is easy of voice, suddenly stir Gao a voice adjust and seem to be sharp but the Qi is strong.
My brains one is empty.BE ah!Why do I want to do so?I ever numerous times once said with myself, I was already the soul that was roved around to world, could not had any Ji panned of feelings.If say to just leak desire, seem also not is so simple, otherwise I completely can seek one solution like Ms. Ge.Or my heart, similar hopes to have softhearted short moment.But, I know I can not of, so-called love with not love, to I forever just an anecdotage.Promise Shi Shao Qiang from I of that from day, I have already had no loving power again.Now, need not more to mention.
Lift Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论