2012年11月1日星期四

Beats by Dr Dre solo randson snare next

All have already forgotten him.Hence the words arrive a mouth side, I am just light on smiling, way:"Who say of, not is say good want to take a tour around the world together?"
Allow lazy ocean ocean of ambition Heng of on smiling, way:"Is also difficult, the dream always has to have of!Again long dark night, will also have the time that a sky is bright, hope and have that day."
The exit of tunnel already near at at present, near must be able to see blue and black sky and light star.Allow ambition Heng to stop next step, hope to is silent for a moment to me, dead silent for a long time just slowly way:" Break up here.He will wait you in the wayside of right side."
My Zheng for a while, way:" Take me to this?Isn't afraid me to slip away?Besides your at enmity with once I choose to see him, don't become a task first on the whole."Allow ambition Heng ha ha a smile, way:"You have to slip away, be me profane job Bai, do us this line of.Profane the job can't be for the first time also impossible have no the second-time."
Say he turns a head to hope toward the sky out of the hole, light tone way:"Congratulate you on return to a bright world.Hey, this is in the world, you are the second to know my person of true identity.Your eldest brother also just because have the relation to work to contact with my superior, just know me so one personal existence, as for I is who, he can't want to know to can't care, either."
I order, way:"Is understand ……however.We hereafter still meet?"
Allow ambition Heng dynasty I blinked to wink, shamelessly smile way:"Probably, decree by destiny of words.If you cellular phone if is constant, I annually New Year, will ask New Year toward you okay."
"Is all right, unless I died, otherwise regardless in the place of Qian Yao.New Year definitely opens machine to wait you."
Allow ambition Heng long long vomited tone.Is suddenly some gloomy on the face, light tone way:"Good brothers."Hesitated for a while, he continuous way:"If you didn't receive my telephone or message that year, should be me not at.If that you have the opportunity goes to Korea, on board with my hand of the girl say sorry.I have no not to love her, just ……just I can't love her just!"
Under light starlight, I suddenly see Xu Zhi Heng's canthus, tears seem to have 1 drop faintly discernable, seem to be brighter than starlight.
"See again, brothers!I have to have opportunity to retire and definitely come to seek you to take a tour around the world!"Allowed ambition Heng to lightly embrace me for a while, then malicious clapped to clap my back, long long shouted tone, resolutely turn round to go straight up.Have no again turn head once.
The night has been black, the starlight has been dark, only the sky in the bright moon.
The standing alone figure that looking at his that bottoms in the facing hillside to slowly leave, my felling, that is also mine!
Shi Shao Qiang's that Audi car, stop in a fork of road opposite.Still leave very far, I have already seen him the figure of that body slack suit, inclined lean against a car of head, mouth last mouth the last Diao wear of cigarette bud, along with his breathe a clear a dark.
Anyway, some matter Xu Zhi Heng absolutely can't know, he think that I am to complete a task, the eldest brother comes to connect me in person.Unfortunately he can't know forever and wait for my probably being a pair of shining handcuffses.
However here for an instant, I the slightest have no evasive mind and also know that the ground knows this what root is to can not evade, he since can wait me here today, can be anyplace waiting mine as well.
Changed to see him at any time, my moods all absolutely were matchless and complicated, but experienced replying of star in the sky to put out and leaving of Xu Zhi Heng, this a moment, I unexpectedly some accidents of easy, can not evade of, sooner or later want to face!Is why the need for caring again too many.Besides my in the mind has already beaten to settle idea, polishing off is willing to be completely, must see Shi Shao Qiang.
Shi Shao Qiang is really matchless vigilance of, my figure still at dark of long grass in, he has already stood to keep body and recruits toward my direction to beckon with the hand.
Street lamp that dusky ray bottom, I with him separate road mutually to.An eye hopes to go, on his face the cruelty of one face, not know is just thinking what.
Our 2 peoples didn't talk and just separated each other the road smiled towards hoping nearly for long a minute, I and he unexpectedly and together for an instant towards hoping, fully, from smile to roar with laughter, no one knows we at smile what, even I don't know as well by myself.
The laughter spread very far and kept resounding in the night sky.
"Come over ah, also stare blankly to stand why, also want to run?"Shi Shao Qiang finally suppressed the smiling face on the face and said to me.
I smile to order and start swaying leisurely and sway leisurely facing he walks to, there are ten thousand sort regretses in the heart, a kind of felling with don't know where to begin telling a stor complexities of the situation.
Shi Shao Qiang's half leans on carriage, two hands support a car head, finger just as formerly, the habitual ground knocks, but eyes stare at me and seem to really want to control oneself's emotion, but finally cannot helped but to once more again smile.
"Smile what, haven't seen a handsome boy?"I sneer way.
Shi Shao Qiang up and down and again and again conjectures me and ordered to nod, way:"Is quite good, have to admit definite ratio much more handsome before, had much of tasty.Don't seem to be before, canned completely is a to hundred percently stare blankly one at that time green!"
"Is staring blankly one green?"My chewing him is this comment, says with smile:"Admit!"
Stare at him that already slightly old now, but still face of hundred percent heroic spirit, I way:"You are also quite good ah, heard to rise sharply, congratulations!"
Shi Shao Qiang lays up smiling face and sighs a way:"Which have, even adjust just.However at last manage a work, the affair is many endless."
"Disliking is vexed, that applies for to retire ah, your age also a greatly chase.Go home to get a grandson, snare, next bottom Chin chess, watch a television what of isn't better!"I laugh at a way.
Shi Shao Qiang ha ha a smile:"Give your blessing.This time polish off one so greatly Be black to help, my handing is shoulding be to can be expected soon, you say that the officer is, who would not like to?"
I order a point, way:"Is very good, hall is long!That behind can all handed over to you, don't the fish letting to come to hand still took off to hook!"
Shi Shao Qiang is tiny to insolate a way:"Be willing to be completely have to can also run this time.I am not.Change Xing Shi!So much ammunition, so many drugs, so many cashes, and a lot of we have already controled of evidence, does he still want to run?"
I H'm humed 1.Suddenly think of one matter, way:"To, can pass Xiao hard?He should didn't what offense, be been hard by me to drag along incoming!"
"Is the Xiao hard?"If Shi Shao Qiang seemed to hear very funny and say with smile:"Having the offense be not I said to calculate, divide the work different, I be responsible for catching a person, other matters hand over to a judge go to dry."Say he double eye a bright, Chou my one eye, way:"How don't you say to make me pass you?"
"If I say.Your meeting?"I despise ground a smile.
Shi Shao Qiang Yin smiled to smile, didn't answer this question, way:"What about excellent Ni?If she occupies, you died to settle!"
I smile and stretch hand into a trousers pack to take out a silver spoon and lightly threw all of a sudden to him, way:"Fly Xia road 234 numbers, exclusively have a wench to wait upon hers, the person is one big beauty, I that must give offense to.However suppressing to bend her is so long, the good elephant gained flesh, you substituted me to say sorry with her by that time."
Shi Shao Qiang plays with key, way:"The words that is sorry, seeming oneself would not° until say enough sincerity,Beats by Dr Dre solo."
I am long to give a deep sigh tone, way:"Do I still have this opportunity?"Hope the sky that is from the bright moon of thin cloud midstream Shan, my wry smile for a while, spread hands, way:"Begin!"
Shi Shao Qiang ha ha on smiling, way:"Doing not make is wrong, am I one big officer, there is the truth to along with take handcuffs?These are the younger brothers to live."
My Zheng for a while, way:"You don't say you blew in the night dew for a night, Ling breeze not is come to grasp mine."
Shi Shao Qiang's point nods, sneer way:"Doing not make is wrong, as I am wanting to grasp you, you ran;I have no a mood now, but you send to come."This was next to eat a to me surprised, strange way:"Is not true, you really don't want to begin, can since departure regrets."
Shi Shao Qiang raises a left hand horizontal to before the chest, Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论